Sunday, January 6, 2013

This project may return to Kickstarter

I always said that I'd return to kickstarter when I really needed help on this film and until then I'd see how far I can go.  It seems that time is approaching faster than I thought.  I believed I'd only look for funding for music and sound, but as I work more on this film and make steady progress I'm seeing some possible issues ahead I may need help with.  Things like programs, recording studio time, and any help from others.  This project has been making real strides lately, far more than before.  I'll always work to see it to completion, but in my current state I know that it'll still be a snails pace.  I suppose what I'm trying to say is, this film needs a proper budget.  I'm hoping that everyone who has followed this project will help or try to spread word of it once it's placed back on kickstarter.

Any help is greatly appreciated, I want to see this story to its end.

Hasani

No comments:

Post a Comment